Your Phone Harassment Checklist:
- Robocalling your cell phone without your consent
- How to identify a robocall: When you answer your cell phone, you hear silence, music, or clicking sounds before being connected to a live person
- Robocalls before 8:00 a.m. or after 9:00 p.m.
- Robocalling after you've asked the creditor to stop calling
- Stop the harassment - Once you've retained Lemberg Law, the calls will stop
- Get up to $1,500 per call - Sue for violations of the Telephone Consumer Protection Act
- Zero upfront costs - Our legal help costs you nothing out of pocket; we don't get paid unless you win